The reverse jets on the fixed and rotary nozzles pull the hose through the tube or
sewer line and blast debris from line or tube walls.
- PSI: 4200
- Physically Small for Cornering Ability
- Corrosion-resistant Stainless-steel Construction
Backward Ports Drive the Nozzle Forward and Flush Debris
- Orifice Size Indicated on Non-rotating Styles
Forward Ports Blast into Pipe and Breaks Up Clogs and Debris
- Rotating Style Adds Extra Agitation and Surface Cleaning
- Ranges by thread size, orifice size, and port size
If you need help finding the correct size, give us a call!